TradeQuicker™ is committed to ensuring the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients. Every effort will be made to preserve the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
1. Registration – upon registering with TradeQuicker™, clients acknowledge their willingness to share with the company private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and in ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account(s). This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to protect against international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout their relationship with TradeQuicker™.
2. Accuracy of information – our clients agree to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking, at any time, to act in a manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. Collection of data - TradeQuicker™’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information upon registration, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the TradeQuicker™ website. These data collection tools are employed for account verification purposes only and any data collected is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with customer account verification for the purpose of ensuring customer confidentiality and security.
4. Third parties - TradeQuicker™ will never disclose any private or confidential client information to third parties without the express, prior written consent of our clients unless required by law. or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
5. Storing data – by registering with TradeQuicker™ and through the voluntary transactions a client undertakes with the company’s products and services, the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their TradeQuicker™ trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for recording purposes and as such may be employed by the company in such cases where disputes arise between clients and TradeQuicker™.
6. Data protection procedures - TradeQuicker™ does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its client’s personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. TradeQuicker™ ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
7. Communication – from time to time, TradeQuicker™ may contact clients by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about TradeQuicker™, binary options or financial market trading. The company may also, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by TradeQuicker™. Upon agreeing to the company’s terms and conditions through the registration process, the client agrees to this contact. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact, may do so at anytime simply by contacting the company by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be may do so at anytime simply by contacting the company by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.